Sound Designer Specifications
• Knowledge of music and its composition, as well as a working ability to create music for various different genres and outputs.
• Must be able to work with industry standard tools to develop and complete sound effects, scores and tracks to a given specification.
• Being able to play an instrument or range of instruments is also a bonus.
• Must have a passion for computer games and understand the requirements for sound and audio in games.
• 2 to 3 years professional experience working on at least 1 published title
• A level qualifications as a minimum.
• 2:2 degree or higher.