• Must be assertive, organised and able to work on own initiative, as well as working consistently with design team.
• Must have a passion for coding alongside a history of working with C, C++ at education and employment levels.
• Must be able to develop new systems, as well as AI, graphics and physics.
• Must have a passion for playing and developing computer games, and creative in developing new and exciting gameplay mechanics.
• Excellent ability in creative mathematical thinking and problem solving.
• 2 to 3 years professional experience with 1 published title.
• A level qualifications as a minimum.
• 2:2 degree or higher.